Skip to main content
index page

what precuations should I take

Submitted by on Wed, 01/12/2005 - 17:55
Credits:
[Donate]

What precautions should I take before going for a loan? I don't want to end up settling my debts. I want to be careful, because I want to take an amount of $30,000 loan for my new house.

Please advice.

Thanks
Rony

Hi Rony,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for the visit. Yes it is always better to be careful while applying for loan. You can go through our different section on various debt related topics. We even provide a topic on how to ???do it yourself'.

Make use of the free counseling and advice from our experts. It can be very useful while applying for a loan. Wishing you all the very best for your new house. Keep posting and let us know how it goes.

We will appreciate your frequent participation in the forum.

Regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Thu, 01/13/2005 - 20:59

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

[quote=Rony]What precautions should I take before going for a loan? I don't want to end up settling my debts. I want to be careful, because I want to take an amount of $30,000 loan for my new house.

Please advice.

Thanks
Rony[/quote]

It is definitely a good idea to take precautions. You should shop around for the best interest rates. This will prevent you from jumping into loan that does not have a competitive interest rate. Be careful of companies that advertise low introductory rates and sneak in large hidden fees towards the end of the loan. Make sure you are familiar with all of the details of the loan before selecting it.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Mon, 04/11/2005 - 20:52

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

Yes benjamin, this is a good chunk of advice from you to rony. Your participation and involvement in the forum is really incredible. It's a great feeling to have you around.

You are going great guns!!! Keep the spirit high always! Hope to see you as an integral part of this forum in the coming days. :D

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 04/11/2005 - 21:05

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

[quote=Jason]Yes benjamin, this is a good chunk of advice from you to rony. Your participation and involvement in the forum is really incredible. It's a great feeling to have you around.

You are going great guns!!! Keep the spirit high always! Hope to see you as an integral part of this forum in the coming days. :D

Cheers,
Jason[/quote]

Thanks for the encouragement. The information on this site has previously helped me with my debt problems, so I have decided to return the favor.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Wed, 04/13/2005 - 22:36

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )