Skip to main content
index page

Dealing with T&C

Submitted by AmandaB on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 10:45
Credits:
[Donate]

I am currently in works with T&C to pay off my PDL's and i am having the hardest time with them. I haven't recieved any calls from them saying what's going on. I spoke with Jessica yesterday and she was really nice and then i called in today and they didn't have any clue who she was and the lady was a total bitch to me. they are telling me to get the addresses for these places and i can't get them. i just can't seem to get ahead and i don't know what to do! Plus i have the companies calling me, trying to get me to make settlements with them that i cannot afford!

please help!

They did the same to me. I had to do the research for addresses, numbers. It was like pulling teeth just to have them place calls for me. I had to call and check up on them through out the week to make sure everything was ok. Wasn't very happy. But, on the other hand, some people love them. So, I guess it is up to the individual

Submitted by KittieKat on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 10:57

KittieKat

( Posts: 308 | Credits: )

That is strange that they said they did not know who Jessica was. Were you dialing the number for established clients not the number where people call for info? When I first started with them, I had to do a lot of calling also. But when I said I couldn't get some addresses, they said just get what you can.

Submitted by Lorri on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 11:13

Lorri

( Posts: 1721 | Credits: )

Oh I have a feeling I know who you talked to yesterday that was a total bitch and amazingly enough she's a supervisor. I've been there, done that with her and now I don't and won't talk to her. What company addresses do you still need? If you post them on here more than likely someone will have them. I have had only good experiences with T&C except for that one person.

Submitted by CycloneFan on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 11:40

CycloneFan

( Posts: 1155 | Credits: )

I don't have any of those sorry. I know in the beginning when I started with T&C I called them almost every day sometimes twice my phone bill was very high. I never have spoken to a rude person so far. Jessica is very nice and so is Fay ( I get her in the evenings and we have a conversation once in awhile This was a night they were going to have very bad thunderstorm and tornado warnings out I guess Fay wanted someone to talk to - I guess it depends how busy they are. I very rarely have to call T&C now unless I get a call from a creditor or pdl.

Submitted by oh2benc2 on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 12:24

oh2benc2

( Posts: 284 | Credits: )

Well i just spoke with Jessica again, and i am very pleased with her,she has been helping me out very very much!!!! I have additional addresses i need..... please let me know if you have them, so the proposal's can get to the companies.
thanks

-International cash services
-platinum b services
-bahamas marketing group
-one step cash. com
-cash by 4
-cash net 500
-geneva roth ventures
-cash advance network

thanks for all your support and help!

Submitted by AmandaB on Thu, 06/15/2006 - 12:41

AmandaB

( Posts: 120 | Credits: )

When I call them they are very nice but I just faxed my information today to them and I will send them the fees monday they told me that if I didnt have addresses for them that was fine but I did have all the phone numbers for them so we shall see
Who else has used GFI they are in the United Kingdom
I did send thema copy of the tx laws and they told me that they didnt think they had to go by those per a voice mail message, I dont answer those that I dont know that is for sure!
They will report to the CB though wont they even if you are consolidating your things and it will be negative right?

Submitted by txtreasure on Fri, 06/23/2006 - 12:00

txtreasure

( Posts: 155 | Credits: )

Ilooking for email addresses for SJM Marketing, Access & PRL. Does anyone have these? I sent an email to Magnum and OneClickCash and already received "Paid In Full" from them. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Lanita

Submitted by lanita.campbell on Fri, 06/23/2006 - 12:11

lanita.campbell

( Posts: 25 | Credits: )

Hello, I'm new here!!! I found ou centrinex is onestepcash. Centrinex has partnered with a Clickspeed Marketing which is a call center service.
Centrinex
9218 Metcalf Avenue Suite 112
Overland Park, KS 66212
P : 913-744-3400

Submitted by on Thu, 11/30/2006 - 09:58

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )