Skip to main content
index page

How does this work?

Submitted by on Tue, 05/17/2005 - 15:10
Credits:
[Donate]

I filled out the online registration thing over the weekend and it's my understanding someone is to call me. Is it someone from "debt consolidation Care" that calls, does the information I put in go out to other companies and it could be any # of companies that call?
I got a call from United Christian Financial and I'm wondering if they are calling from what I filled out here....Can anyone clear this up for me?

Thanks!

Hi K7Kate

Once a customer becomes a registered member of this site, he does not sign in as a guest anymore. But I see the status 'guest' still under your name. So, it is possible that the sign up process was not completed properly or that you have may have signed up with some other site.

Quote:

it's my understanding someone is to call me.

Once your sign up process is complete and you become the registered member of this site, one professionally trained consultant will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Quote:
does the information I put in go out to other companies and it could be any # of companies that call?
I got a call from United Christian Financial and I'm wondering if they are calling from what I filled out here....Can anyone clear this up for me?

Please make this point clear that the information you submit in this website will not be distributed or sold to the outsiders and your privacy is the most important factor in this company.

Please read this page:
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/privacypolicy/

So, the next time when you will be signing in the forums, you will be able to see that the term 'guest' will not appear after the registration form is filled completely.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 05/17/2005 - 15:29

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )