Skip to main content
index page

What is the process....

Submitted by on Tue, 05/17/2005 - 15:47
Credits:
[Donate]

First of all, I thought I posted this a few minutes ago but never found the thread so I'm trying again.
I apologize in advance if this shows up twice.

Over the weekend I put in my information for someone to contact me. I've gotten a call/message from United Christian Financial. Is that a result of filling out the form here? I see this is called "debt consolidation Care", is that not an actual company? By filling out the form here where does my name go?

Well, I got my sign in all figured out. I'm still not clear on who, from here, would be contacting me. How do they identify themselves? I mean, do they say "this is John Doe from debt consolidation Care" or could it be from some other financial company?
I didn't sign up with any other company to about debt consolidation so I'm only left to think United Christian Financial is calling in response to my registration here. Do you think that's safe to assume?
I haven't yet been able to talk to this person that is calling me. I keep missing their call....I will ask when I do talk to someone, in the meantime, I'm just curious.

Thanks!

Submitted by kaunkst7 on Tue, 05/17/2005 - 16:54

kaunkst7

( Posts: 11 | Credits: )