Skip to main content
index page

Any suggestions on places where I could check out new cars?

Submitted by breezi on Sun, 03/13/2005 - 23:47
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello everyone!

A few years ago a car that I had purchased, through special financing at a 23% interest rate, was smashed to bits by some dumb kids who stole a car to take a joy ride. Luckly I wasn't in it but anyway, the cops never found them so the car was a complete total loss and I had to pay 2,000 to pay off the rest of the loan.

Well me having some nice parents felt sorry for me because I lived 3 states away and I had no transportation and no money to get a new car with. They got me a new car in their names and after I year I was to refinance it in my name. Well, not having very good credit I have been unable to do so. Maybe it's because I'm not going to the right places but since this car is in my parents names, does anyone have any suggestions to where I could go to get it refinanced in my name? I know it may not be the best interest rate but it's this or sell the car and buy a used one from a dealership which I don't want to do. The place that did my financing before was through a dealership and the name of the company was Seawest Financial.

Any suggestions on some places I could check out?

Thanks!

~Breezi

i would spend some time repairning my credit. give it say 3 months. and after that get the car refinanced in my own name

:P

Submitted by on Mon, 03/14/2005 - 18:04

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Put the car on ebay store and purchase it from them. Handle the financing through online or lendingtree.com

I have heard of some people doing this as in a a situation as a divorce. They got the vehicle out of their name so the spouse could not try to take it in the divorce. The guy i knew had a really bad out with a woman who had "issues". He is pretty trusting so i believe the story about this, BUT i would research it

Submitted by ezende on Fri, 08/19/2005 - 18:57

ezende

( Posts: 12 | Credits: )