Skip to main content
index page

Skeptical about credit card debts

Submitted by on Wed, 06/01/2005 - 13:18
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello,

I have a few Credit Cards but I only have 2 major credit card that need I really need help with. The interest rate are high! As I pay them I don't see the balance going down that much. I'm real skeptical :roll: about doing a credit consolidation. Would I have to consolidate all my credit card or just the one that really need it. I just need reassurance to know that this is the right thing to do.

val

Hi Val

Welcome to the forums. As per your post, a proper move in erasing your credit card debts will put you in a comfortable position. As you have already observed that payment in your credit card debt has not made significant reduction in the actual debt. This is because of the high interest rate and other applicable charges.

You can clear off this debt through easy monthly payments and reduced rate of interest. debt consolidation will help you in improving your credit score. The creditors take it as your positive move and responsibility towards paying off your debt through the debt consolidation program.

Would I have to consolidate all my credit card or just the one that really need it.

It is entirely upon your wish to put any number of credit cards of your choice under the debt consolidation program. The benefits of this program have been mentioned in this page.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

Please let us know your feedback. We are looking forward to hear from you about your positive move.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 06/01/2005 - 14:19

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hi Val

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forums.

As you have written that you are willing to consolidate debts but you are not sure about the benefits.What i feel is that debt consolidation program is the most beneficial program to consolidate your debts. If you are really interested in consolidating your debts then please go ahead and enroll yourself in a debt consolidation program.

This site also has a signup form. This registers you as a member of this community.
After you become a member a debt consultany of your locality will get in touch with you and do the needful. Hope this information will help you

Regards
Peter

Submitted by peter on Thu, 06/02/2005 - 02:26

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )

Hi..

Thanks for your response. I have been thinking about my options about consolidating. My next question is how do i go about the process?

thanks

Hi Val

Welcome to the forums. As per your post, a proper move in erasing your credit card debts will put you in a comfortable position. As you have already observed that payment in your credit card debt has not made significant reduction in the actual debt. This is because of the high interest rate and other applicable charges.

You can clear off this debt through easy monthly payments and reduced rate of interest. debt consolidation will help you in improving your credit score. The creditors take it as your positive move and responsibility towards paying off your debt through the debt consolidation program.

Would I have to consolidate all my credit card or just the one that really need it.

It is entirely upon your wish to put any number of credit cards of your choice under the debt consolidation program. The benefits of this program have been mentioned in this page.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

Please let us know your feedback. We are looking forward to hear from you about your positive move.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by on Mon, 06/06/2005 - 12:16

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Val,

Welcome back. Please enter your contact information in the sign up page based on which the trained consultant will locate you. He will be offering you counseling in all times of need.

Among the services that he will be offering you, it will include budgeting your spending habits by minimizing all your unnecessary expenses, negotiating with your creditors so that your financial charges and late fees are waived off. He will choose the best payment program which will require the shorter pay off time. His counseling will be really helpful to you for the clearance of all your past debts.

debt consolidation is the most reliable and effective method to clear all your past debts within a stipulated period of time. Hope to see you too making this positive move.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 06/06/2005 - 16:15

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )