Skip to main content
index page

interest on debt owed

Submitted by on Mon, 06/06/2005 - 10:37
Credits:
[Donate]

As a company i would like to charges interest on all over due accounts. Can i add the interest to the balance and charge interest on the new balance the next 30 days? or can i only charge interest on the original balance?

Hi W Henry

Welcome to the forums. We welcome your financial query and request you to sign up for free to get it answered through the trained consultant in your locality. He will explain it to you with all the calculations in hand. The sign up in this site is completely free of cost at

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/signup/

We welcome your other queries and hope to see your active participation in the forums as a member.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 06/06/2005 - 12:17

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hello Henry,
Welcome to the forums.

As far as I know, for all the interest rates that you wish to levy, it must be clearly stated in the Loan Agreement. Anything that is not included in that agreement cannot be charged later on.

The interest that you will charge on the original loan amount should be specifically mentioned in the Loan Agreement. Further more, if you want to charge any extra interest on the balance or the over due amounts, the details of such charges should also be clearly written in the agreement.

Hope this answers your query.
Please feel free to return with more queries.

Regards,
Peter

Submitted by peter on Tue, 06/07/2005 - 00:43

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )

If i owe a credit collection debt, but spoke & made a deal with company I really owed the money too, do i still owe the interest to the credit collection debt?

Submitted by on Thu, 08/28/2008 - 14:59

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )