Skip to main content
index page

need help fast

Submitted by christylmitchell on Mon, 06/20/2005 - 11:28
[Donate]

we are always spending money on bills and not getting anywhere. we need one affordable monthly payment so we can start seeing light and stop the collection calls and everything else is there any help for us or not????? we would like to buy a house but i see no way

Hi christylmitchell

Welcome to the forums. You have definitely chosen the right method of consolidating your debts for building up your credit worthiness.

Since you are planning to buy a house in the near future, your three digit credit score will be of crucial importance to analyze your credit rating.

debt consolidation will definitely repair all your damages in your credit report as all your multiple bills will be paid to your creditors within the stipulated period of time and hence rebuild your credit rating.

The financial consultant will proficiently negotiate with your creditors and hence lay out the perfect payment plan suitable to your needs. His counseling will be beneficial to you at all times of your need while you are on your way to rebuild your credit.

Please let us know how we can assist you further in your way to erase all your debt related problems.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 06/20/2005 - 11:51

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

thank you for your reply i just want to know what help we can get and get it started fast and i mean real fast we struggle everyday to make it i am not sure how long we have till we start lossing everything we do own which is not much for sure.please contact us soon with some solutions and help that you think will work for us

Submitted by on Mon, 06/20/2005 - 11:56

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi christylmitchell

Welcome back. Since you have completed the registration process, the trained consultant will be working whole heartedly for you to improve your present situation. He will be offering you the benefits which are designed keeping the interests of the consumers in priority.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

From now onwards, debt consolidation program will take your position towards the stronger side and you need to shed your fear of loosing everything. Please feel stronger and don't let yourself down.

I assure you that you will be able to realize the success of this program within a very short time and the counseling of the consultant will be a perfect bliss for you in improving your financial position from the day he gets in touch with you.

Please let us know anytime whenever you have any query regarding it.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 06/20/2005 - 15:41

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

[quote=christylmitchell@yahoo.co]thank you for your reply i just want to know what help we can get and get it started fast and i mean real fast we struggle everyday to make it i am not sure how long we have till we start lossing everything we do own which is not much for sure.please contact us soon with some solutions and help that you think will work for us[/quote]

Hi,

Have you made any progress with the consolidation program? Did you finally get in a contact with a consolidation counselor? You seem dedicated to eliminating your debt and I am confident with a little fiscal responsibility, you will be able to accomplish your dream of buying a home.

As you know, consolidation may be the right program for you. You are looking to reduce your monthly payments and pay all of your bills in one place. That is an excellent explanation of what consolidation companies actually do. They work with you creditors to negotiate lower interest rates for your debts.

Because one reason that you may not be seeing any relief in your current monthly payments is because of the varying high interest rates that you currently have to endure. So your bills may be staying the same because you may only be paying for the high interest. So a consolidation program would help you to pay off your debt in a more effective way because you will be actually attacking the interest rates that are holding you down.

I think that you can accomplish your goal of purchasing a home. but in order to get the best mortgage, it will take a lot oh hard work. You will have to recuperate your credit. However, consolidation will help you get on this path to reviving your credit. It will take responsibility on your part involving reigning in useless spending. And putting in all extra money into paying your debts instead of using your savings to buy more unnecessary items. So debt consolidation could be the savior you want it to be. But it must be taken seriously.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Tue, 06/21/2005 - 10:42

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

Hi christylmitchell

Welcome to the forums

It's nice to see that you have decided to pay off your debts. For this you have to register yourself in a debt consolidation program. After you register yourself in the debt consolidation program a debt consultant will contact you. He will negotiate with your creditors and will frame a repayment plan which will suit your pocket. In addition by consolidating your debts you will be able to improve your credit score. Further it increases your credit worthiness and will be helpful to you at the time of availing a loan.
Hope you will find this information useful

Regards
Peter

Submitted by peter on Tue, 06/21/2005 - 11:15

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )