Skip to main content
index page

How to come out of cc limit mess?

Submitted by on Sun, 03/20/2005 - 12:18
Credits:
[Donate]

I have serious credit and debt problems! I currently owe in the ballpark of 40,000 dollars, more than half which is unsecured debt. I became accustomed to my bachelor lifestyle and refused to change my spending habits and now am heading towards a dead end. I have been researching counceling services and they all have the same outcome... bad credit. If I said I was willing to do anything to get out of this poor fiscal cycle; what would it take? Where should I start? My current living situation requires me to pick up small living expenses on my credit cards and worse off they just keep raising the limits of the cards? What a mess.

Hi gnosis1,

Welcome to the forums, $40k is a big amount and without a reduction, it is almost impossible to repay as the interest and extra charges will eat up all the monthly payments.

The golden rule is, ???pay your secured loans first???, else you will lose your attached security item.

Unsecured loans can be negotiated and reduced to 40%, also the interest rate and the late fees can be eliminated. Check our "do it yourself" section, it will surely give you an overview ( http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/diy/ ).

Simon

Submitted by simon on Sun, 03/20/2005 - 16:27

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

Don't worry puchodog1977

Everything will be fine. You will soon be living a very pleasant and healthy life in your near future. If you look at your past, you must have been relieved from your debts to a great extent. And trust me, in the near future also, every discomfort what you are facing today will totally be gone....forever...and you will be cherishing the nice moments that are destined to come.

Roxette :D

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 03/22/2005 - 11:29

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )