Skip to main content
index page

My husband and I have over 20,000 in credit card debt

Submitted by on Thu, 06/23/2005 - 20:49
Credits:
[Donate]

my husband and I have over 20,000 in credit card debt. We pay more than 600 month on minimum payments. We make about $1000 per month. Please help and point us the the right direction. We don't want to file for bankruptcy!!

Hi Jessica

Welcome to the forums

By going through your query what I found is that you pay 60% of your monthly income towards debt payment. This is definitely hampering your social life as well as your standard of living. So I would like to suggest you that enroll yourself in a debt consolidation program. This will help you to get rid of debts and you will regain your happy family life.
To know more about the benefits of debt consolidation program please click on this url -

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

In addition you can also register yourself with this site as this site provides necessary help regarding debt consolidation program.

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards

Peter

Submitted by peter on Fri, 06/24/2005 - 03:51

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )

Hi Jessica

Welcome to the forums. I believe debt consolidation program will make your financial position quite stable. As you are contributing a major part of your income towards paying your debt, you are not able to save anything for your future.

Through the debt consolidation program, your debts will be negotiated with your creditors for a reduced amount by eliminating all the financial charges and/or the late fees. Your debt will considerably reduce by 40% to 60% of the total amount and you will be offered a perfect payment plan which will be suitable to all your monthly needs.

The trained consultant will be offering you counseling throughout the program so that you will be able to budget your spending by cutting the unnecessary expenses and save a major portion of your income through it.

You will be able to feel the success of this program within a couple of months and sticking to a dedicated monthly budget will enable you to achieve a debt free life within a stipulated time.

Please enter your information at the sign up page to get started with this program and get in touch with the consultant.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 06/24/2005 - 09:32

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )