Skip to main content
index page

loans

Submitted by on Tue, 06/28/2005 - 18:28
Credits:
[Donate]

I have to say what a GREAT site! well my problem is that I was going to sign up for a debt consolidation program but had difficulty comming up with the money to pay the innitial payment and continue to pay my regular bills. even after discussing all my bills and coming up with a monthly payment plan I would still be $62 in the hole every month! my credit is in good standing my credit score I beleave is around 660. I pay all my bills on time and just barely squeek by everymonth. What I was wondering is there a debt consolidation loan that I can get that would specifically PAY OFF what I owe and close the accounts or allow me to close the accounts. I dont own a home so it would have to be unsecured and all I have found for debt consolidation loans have been for home equity and my debt to income ration is to high to take out any more personall loans( i already have 2!) Thanks for any advice!

Hi 2bfree

Welcome to the forums. Thanks for appreciating the site. We along with our community members work whole heartedly in erasing the debt related problems of the consumers and certainly believe that we will definitely succeed in eliminating debts from all over the world.

Regarding your post, I will not suggest you to go for any king of loan. You are paying your interests twice. First, you are paying the interest of taking the loan and second, the ongoing rate of interest at your debt.

Since you already have 2 ongoing loans, you should avoid any further risks. Taking a third loan will add more to your problems as any failure in making the payments will put your collateral at stake.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/loan.html

You can still get your bills paid through the much safer and easier debt consolidation programs. These programs consolidate your different debt amounts into one easy repayment. You will not have to worry in this program as all your debts will be taken proper care and there won't be any missing payments of a particular bill.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

The trained consultant will negotiate with your creditors to reduce the total debt amount by cutting the financial charges and/or the late fees. As the creditors find you willing to pay your debt, they will be willing to lower your debt as they have their own interest in getting their money back.

The consultant will analyze your financial position and offer you a perfect payment plan which will be suitable to your present needs. He will be offering you counseling at all times of your need and budget your spending so that you will be able to cut all your unnecessary expenses while being in the program.

debt consolidation program will be most suitable option for you as it has been able to deliver remarkable and positive results to the consumers at such situations and attain a debt free life within a short span. You can complete the registration process in this site at the sign up page and get in touch with the counselor.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 15:00

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

[quote=2bfree]I have to say what a GREAT site! well my problem is that I was going to sign up for a debt consolidation program but had difficulty comming up with the money to pay the innitial payment and continue to pay my regular bills. even after discussing all my bills and coming up with a monthly payment plan I would still be $62 in the hole every month! my credit is in good standing my credit score I beleave is around 660. I pay all my bills on time and just barely squeek by everymonth. What I was wondering is there a debt consolidation loan that I can get that would specifically PAY OFF what I owe and close the accounts or allow me to close the accounts. I dont own a home so it would have to be unsecured and all I have found for debt consolidation loans have been for home equity and my debt to income ration is to high to take out any more personall loans( i already have 2!) Thanks for any advice![/quote]

Hi. Thanks for the acknowledgement for the site. We work very hard to make sure that we give you the information that you are looking for. Well, I applaud your efforts to take control of your financial situation. Many people have not even come to the realization that they need to consolidate. So, you are ahead of the game.

Well, regarding your question, there are actually a few consolidation loans that may not require collateral. I think my sister did something similar to that. But she has a good credit record and a strong work history (a factor that they will use to determine your creditworthiness). So, I do not know if you fit in this situation.

Is your credit good? Do you have a solid work history stretching back to at least 3 years? These are the main factors that they will use to determine if they will provide you with a consolidation loan. But most creditors require you to have collateral such as a home in order to obtain this sort of large loan.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 16:05

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

[quote=benjaminz6][quote=2bfree]I have to say what a GREAT site! well my problem is that I was going to sign up for a debt consolidation program but had difficulty comming up with the money to pay the innitial payment and continue to pay my regular bills. even after discussing all my bills and coming up with a monthly payment plan I would still be $62 in the hole every month! my credit is in good standing my credit score I beleave is around 660. I pay all my bills on time and just barely squeek by everymonth. What I was wondering is there a debt consolidation loan that I can get that would specifically PAY OFF what I owe and close the accounts or allow me to close the accounts. I dont own a home so it would have to be unsecured and all I have found for debt consolidation loans have been for home equity and my debt to income ration is to high to take out any more personall loans( i already have 2!) Thanks for any advice![/quote]

Hi. Thanks for the acknowledgement for the site. We work very hard to make sure that we give you the information that you are looking for. Well, I applaud your efforts to take control of your financial situation. Many people have not even come to the realization that they need to consolidate. So, you are ahead of the game.

Well, regarding your question, there are actually a few consolidation loans that may not require collateral. I think my sister did something similar to that. But she has a good credit record and a strong work history (a factor that they will use to determine your creditworthiness). So, I do not know if you fit in this situation.

Is your credit good? Do you have a solid work history stretching back to at least 3 years? These are the main factors that they will use to determine if they will provide you with a consolidation loan. But most creditors require you to have collateral such as a home in order to obtain this sort of large loan.[/quote]

In my opinion, I believe that it would be a better option to try to consolidate without a loan. This method will allow you to attack the debts directly by negotiating down the high interest rates that are contributing to so much of your monthly payments.

So, you say that you will be $60 in the hold if you consolidate in this way? Well there are a few things that you can do to try to prevent this from happening. For instance, you could make a monthly budget and try to extract all unnecessary costs that you incur each month.

Cutting out 10 dollars from various weekly expenses will add up as savings that could allow you to successful participate in consolidation program. And if possible, try to find another economic source. Even if it is just a part time job. This will allow you to bridge the gap between the money going in and the money coming out.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Wed, 06/29/2005 - 16:07

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )