Skip to main content
index page

Debt Consolidation

Submitted by on Wed, 07/13/2005 - 13:45
Credits:
[Donate]

I applied for help with debt consolidation via the internet. I have lost the number but I know my POC was Tiffany. If a representative could call me so I can apply for your service, I would be greatful. Caprice Mims - 801-710-8319

Hi Caprice

Welcome to the forums. Please mention the name of the company with whom you applied for the debt consolidation program. Not mentioning the name in this public board will make the search a bit tougher.

By the way, Debt Consolidation Care also offers consolidation programs to the consumers and helps them in reducing their debts. You will get the advantages of reduction in your total amount of debts, easy monthly payments at lower rate of interest and additional facilities like budgeting and counseling program. All these tailor made programs are designed to reduce the total debts of the consumers and help them in rebuilding the credit.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

If you wish to seek consolidation services with this company, please register yourself at the sign up page to get in touch with the consultant in your locality. He will be budgeting your needs by cutting all the wasteful expenses from your monthly income. This will help you to save a considerable amount of money and as a result to pay more towards your debt in a faster and secure way.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 07/13/2005 - 14:25

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )