index page

credit card consolidation

Submitted by on Sun, 07/17/2005 - 10:22
Credits:
[Donate]

how do i switch 3 overdue credit card debts to a different credit card

Hi George

Welcome to forums

Your 3 overdue credit cards can be consolidated into one debt after you enroll yourself in the debt consolidation program. But it cannot be transferred into a new card. In a debt consolidation program your interest charges will be reduced and the late fess will be eliminated. Further your credit score will increase gradually.

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards
Peter

Submitted by peter on Mon, 07/18/2005 - 01:58

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )

Hi George

Welcome to the forums. First of all, I will not suggest you to open a new credit account at this point of time. The reason is that it will be a considered as an inquiry and it will lower your credit scores. Your credit ratings are already not in a sound position and opening a new account will further lower your credit scores.

I suggest you to register yourself in a debt consolidation program because this program will ease your payments with your creditors. You will be offered low monthly installments at lower rate of interest and all the negative markings will be erased from your credit report within a suitable period of time.

Hope that you get started soon with this program. The earlier you make your positive move, the faster you will be mending your credit report from the negative markings.

Please do let me know if I can assist you further.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 07/18/2005 - 11:41

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )