Skip to main content
index page

Too young to be in debt!!

Submitted by on Tue, 07/19/2005 - 18:30
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello everyone this is my first time on this site, looking for ways and info on fixing my debt problems. My name is Heather, I am 20 yrs old and reside in North Carolina. I took time out today to figure out exactly how much I owe credit card companies, and it comes out to about 8000.00 dollars. (Just great.) :? I look forward to all the info and help I am going to recieve from this site. Talk to everyone real soon,

Heather

Hi Heather

Welcome to the forums. We anticipate that you will enjoy your stay with us while eradicating the debt related problems.

The consultant will be shortly in touch with you and will start proper negotiations with your creditors to reduce the total amount of your debt. His objective will be to eliminate all the financial charges, late fees that have built on the total amount of your debt.

He will be offering you a suitable payment plan in easy monthly installments which will help you to erase all your debt within a considerable portion of the time.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

His counseling and budgeting programs will also be helpful to you as you will be able to keep a check on your finance. You will learn the techniques of saving your hard earned money through this program and achieve a debt free life soon.

After the completion of the debt consolidation program, all the negative markings which have been prominent in your credit report will be erased and your credit scores will be enhanced. We hope that you will enjoy using all the services of the debt consolidation program exclusively designed for the community members.

We will be looking forward for your comments and suggestions in the forums for community welfare and have a wonderful experience with us.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 07/20/2005 - 14:22

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

I'm a young'un too....19.
My debt stems from 3 personal loans through two banks, a car loan, 1 credit card and a temporarily unemployed boyfriend.
But hey, I say it's better to learn the lessons of debt now than at 40 or retirement...*shrug*
It's certainly taught me a lot!

Submitted by Lindsey on Thu, 08/04/2005 - 09:42

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )