Skip to main content
index page

bills piling up I need help

Submitted by dmelton on Thu, 07/21/2005 - 10:13
[Donate]

I need some serious help fast. I work 2 jobs get ssi and my wife works and we still don't have any money at the end of the month after bills and even then not all the bills are getting paid. Some are medical some are things we didn't need and other are loans for vehicles that we had to have to get to work. I will not file for bankruptcy because I did that once already in 1996 an it is just now startin to disappear from my credit report my credit score is around a 570 and I really want to get it higher not lower. PLEASE HELP ME I'M DROWNING!!!!!!

As you are already recovering from the aftermaths of bankruptcy, you need to shape up your credit file in the positive way rather than causing any harm to it.

The credit scores will get enhanced after you have paid your creditors in full. As your accounts presently are in defaults, the debt consolidation program will help you extensively by providing regular payments to your creditors' accounts.

Under this program, you will be able to put control on your financial problems because you will be offered budgeting and counseling programs. This program will help in saving a considerable portion of your money and you will be able to achieve a debt free life faster.

After all the dues are paid in full to your creditors, they will report your accounts to the credit bureaus as paid in full. Thus, all the negative markings will be removed from your credit file and you will be able to maintain your credit worthiness in the future.

Submitted by ben on Thu, 07/21/2005 - 15:02

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )