Skip to main content
index page

Considering to pay my debts

Submitted by on Mon, 08/01/2005 - 06:36
Credits:
[Donate]

I have excellent credit, I have never missed a payment in my life, and I always pay more than requested. I make enough money to pay all my bills...sort of. Looking at my payoff's vs. income, I'll be paying off my debt for the next 5 years minimum with little to no extra money and another 5 years on the credit cards.

This is a problem since I'm trying to go back to college and the student loans they are offering won't even cover half of a semester's tuition.

My question is thus; is there any way in this world that someone will give you a signature loan (basically) without any form of collateral? Short of going to a loan shark, I can't find anything to match what I need. Due to my overzealous spending in my somewhat younger days (car, motorcycle, 2 credit cards with 15k debt, 2k personal loan, etc.) I can barely afford gas to work, let alone college tuition. It's kind of a weird catch 22...I need to make more money to pay off debt, but I need debt paid off debt to make more money.

Long story shorter, if I could borrow 30k and pay it off slowly over 5 years (guaranteed payments per month) I could easily afford college, etc.

I tried going through some banks, but they won't give me a loan due to my overextended credit. Yet, with the loan, I wouldn't be overextended. They say they can't be sure I won't use the credit cards again, so they won't authorize the loan. Again, a catch 22.

I've stopped my bad spending habits (six months since I used my credit card last), but still need some way to make headway.

Unfortunately, I have no home, so I can't get a second mortgage, etc. I need someone to trust me and give me a big fat check...I'll use it to pay off everything else and pay them exclusively.

IS this even possible or am I facing an impossible dream.

-Hagan

P.S. I know I could manage my money better and all that stuff, but it ain't gonna happen. I've managed to kick my spending habit, but now I need help recovering. I need to focus on my strength of payments to get out of this mess. But, without someone taking a leap of faith on me, I'm kinda up the creek without a paddle. Sorry to be so long winded. :D

Hi Hagan

Welcome to the forums. Reading your post, I realize that you are very much conscious to clear off your past debts. Your debts are appearing in your credit report and this is creating problems in your credit file.

I will not suggest you to take a loan pledging your property against it because if you default in making any single payment, you might be at the risk of losing your property. Also, you will have to pay the interest twice i.e.. the rate of interest on the loan and the rate of interest to pay off your debts.

Considering your situation, you can use the services of the debt consolidation program because this program will not require any of your property to be pledged. Also, the debt consolidation program will cut all the financial charges, late fees that have accrued on the total amount. The debt consolidation program will be offering you easy repayment options that will be suitable to your present financial needs and you will be erase all the debt related problems within a span of few years.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

The debt consolidation program will help you to come out of the present financial situation which you are facing. Additionally, this program will be offering you regular counseling and budgeting programs which will help you to take control of your future.

You can sign up in this site completely free of cost and get in touch with the consultant in your locality. He will proficiently guide in solving your debt related queries and you will be able to achieve a debt free life faster.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 08/01/2005 - 15:38

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )