Skip to main content
index page

lowering interest rates

Submitted by wah_on on Thu, 04/21/2005 - 10:57
[Donate]

These debt consolidationcomapnies say they can lower interest rates and eliminate late fees. How can i do this myself?

[quote=wah_on]These debt consolidationcomapnies say they can lower interest rates and eliminate late fees. How can i do this myself?[/quote]

If you are unsuccessful negotiating on your own, sometimes it is a good idea to get a third party involved such as a lawyer or a credit counselor. Because these credit companies are trained to stymie attempts by consumers looking to negotiate down.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Thu, 04/21/2005 - 23:17

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )

Hi wah_on,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum.

Quote:

These debt consolidation companies say they can lower interest rates and eliminate late fees. How can i do this myself?

Yes, it is possible for you to do it yourself without the help of a debt consolidation company. Remember, tactful negotiation with your creditors can bear fruitful results. You should be cautious and strategic while negotiating about your debt amount, because it is the most important step stone in clearing your debts.

You can also take the help of your personal attorney and ask him to do the negotiation with your creditors.

If you need a step by step guidance take the help of our "do it yourself" section. View: http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/diy/
You will get all the required help in this section of ours. Our debt Samaritans will also be there to assist you in case you falter.

Feel free to come forward with further queries and hope you share your experience and insights with the other members of the forum as well.

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Fri, 04/22/2005 - 02:47

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )