Skip to main content
index page

I want to correct my credit report in wrong information

Submitted by on Mon, 08/22/2005 - 01:35
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi
My name is Jae choon ryoo.
Unfortunately I found collection account in my credit report as account no. pacifick b-2331xxxx.
I think that is fraud account.
Please check and give me call at 562 412 **** or fax the original document bill or any other proof.
Thank you.
8-22-2005

Jae choon ryoo

[color=red][size=2][Personal information removed for safety reasons -Mike][/size][/color]

Hi RYOOJAY

Collection accounts are a derogatory remark in your credit report and you should dispute it with the credit bureau reporting it.

Please send a written letter highlighting the error and dispute it with the credit bureau. They will investigate it with your information providers and update your credit report

You will get a free copy of your report within 30 days.

Submitted by ben on Mon, 08/22/2005 - 12:19

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )

Hi my anme is dan and i writing u to see how or why the items on my report have not been taken off it has been past 7 years and i was told after seven years that the items that were on ur report should be taken off plz get back to me asap thank u

Submitted by on Tue, 08/30/2005 - 17:36

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forums. If any negative information is appearing in your credit report, then you have to contact your creditors for this purpose. It is they who report your accounts to the credit bureaus. This is a debt consolidation firm and it does not report your accounts to the credit bureaus. Hence, I believe that you are mistaken with the company you are looking for.

As the negative information appearing in your credit report is past 7 years, it is the responsibility of the credit bureaus to update your credit file. Kindly compare your report with all the three bureaus and send a letter of dispute to the concerned bureau highlighting the negative entry.

I hope that all the negative information will be removed by the credit bureaus after you dispute with them.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 08/30/2005 - 17:55

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )