Skip to main content
index page

bank accounts refusals

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Sat, 09/03/2005 - 00:21
Credits:
[Donate]

my sister opened me up an account through wachovia bank and then the bank closed my account because they said they took a substancial loss back a couple years from me i have never had a bank account opened with wachovia bank so i dont know where they are getting their information from the only banks i have had in my life is 3 and those were through republic bank mercantile bank and now my recent account is with bank of america.i dont know why wachovia said i had an account with them because i never had an account with them but oh well

If you have returned checks written on an account and certain collection accounts, retailers and other businesses report this information to Shared Check Authorization Network (SCAN). ChexSystems receives this information directly from SCAN and is not involved in the collection of these items.

For additional information you may contact SCAN by telephone at 800-262-7771 or in writing to SCAN, Attention Research & Resolution, 7805 Hudson Road, Suite 100, Woodbury, MN 55125.

You can also contact Chex Systems and see what they have about you. They must follow the rules and regulations of the FCRA.

Donald Martin
The Credit Advocate
(347) 865 0757

[color=red][size=2][Link made inactive as per forum rules-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by DonaldGMartin on Thu, 09/08/2005 - 22:09

DonaldGMartin

( Posts: 9 | Credits: )

donald thank-you for that helpful information i will contact the A.S.A.P thank you so much..

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Thu, 09/08/2005 - 22:14

chmartinbaby06

( Posts: 381 | Credits: )

Hi Clay

Chex Systems, Inc. basically provides all the information about checking accounts of the consumers governed by the Fair Credit Reporting Act. They can also provide a free copy of your credit report. They can be contacted at the following address:

Chex Systems, Inc.: 1-800 428 9623 Fax: 602 659 2197
Chex Systems, Inc.
Attn: Consumer Relations
7805 Hudson Road, Suite 100
Woodbury, MN 55125

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 09/13/2005 - 12:47

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )