Skip to main content
index page

Both my accounts went delinquent. Now what?

Submitted by on Mon, 04/25/2005 - 16:02
Credits:
[Donate]

Thanks in advance for any direction.

My wife has two accounts listed as c/o on all three credit bureaus. They are being collected by NCO Financial Services and asset acceptance llc. Both accounts went delinquent in (approx)2000.

She is a stay at home mother - no income. I am attempting to settle the accounts for her. I settled with NCO today and was told that I would receive confirmation in the mail.

I came upon this website this evening and figured I needed to be more informed. With no assets or income what is the worst that could happen? Should I try to settle with AA by myself (they seem to be a favorite on this site)? How can I guarantee that the accounts are considered to be settled if I pay?

Once again I greatly appreciate any help!!!

Hi jmatt

I think that you need some professional help by the consultant when you say that you don't have any income or asset. You need to be well informed before you make a move ahead to solve your debt related problems. You can have a thorough study by going through this site http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com and then register yourself for free. A consultant will get in touch with you and analyzing your situation, he will select the best suitable program for you.

Do let us know after you have made the move
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 04/25/2005 - 17:53

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )