Skip to main content
index page

how it happened to me

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Sun, 09/04/2005 - 23:42
Credits:
[Donate]

about 8 years ago i was always the type to go out the clubs and carry purses with me and one day i met this guy i only new him for about a couple weeks and i went to his house got dressed for the club and left my purse and belongings in his car so we pulled up to the club and thats when i went inside and he came in after me so i was in the club for about 2 hours when i realized he left me so when i went out to look for the car to my surprise he was gone and so the first thing i did was call one of my friends and they came and picked me up from the club and took me to the guys house and so then we pulled up there and the guy wasnt there so i looked across the street to see he was at the nieghbors house and he was and denied that i left any belongings in his car i then called the police they came and they finally recovered my purse but everything was missing out of it i had a military i.d. birth certificate social security card and money plus not to mention i had one of my friends green cards in my purse and her birth certificate and social as well and the man denied that i even had those in my purse which i knew i did but any how luckily i didnt have anything put in my name cause we reported the cards stolen so if any one was to try to run up anything in my name they would be prosecuted so im glad that i didnt have anything put in my name and also that never go out with people to clubs you hardly even know and if you do make sure you carry one i.d and 20 dollars and that is it............ :lol: