Skip to main content
index page

Something Similar To Rhonda's Story

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Thu, 09/08/2005 - 22:46
Credits:
[Donate]

Well about a month ago I went to Albertson's to go grocery shopping.And I got up to the line to pay for my groceries,and so my tab came up to $300 dollars so I wrote a check for the amount and they ran it through and they said the check didn't clear so then i had to put half the groceries that I had back because luckily I had $200 dollars on me.Or I wouldn't have been able to get any groceries at all it really kinda made me mad because i was embarassed and they actually had to close the line that I was in and rering all the groceries I had.You know when you have people looking at you and whispering that is very humilating thing when you have people there looking and talking about you. And I never wote a check with albertson's before but now since I wrote bad checks before that is why they won't except them from me anymore..........

AH, I've been through the same...I thought it was cute that one time my fiance and i had like, a $70 budget at the grocery store. When we got in line, we got into one of those checkout lines where you ring your own stuff up. SO we rung up the most important stuff first, then the next important stuff and so on and so forth. But it was embarassing because we were watching the total religiously as the people behind us were staring....eeee! But nevertheless, we met our budget by purchasing store brand junk :-) Debt, itself, can be comical sometimes...

Submitted by Lindsey on Fri, 09/09/2005 - 15:01

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )