Skip to main content
index page

Credit One,Freedom Trust,Colonial.net,primelending scams

Submitted by twokidtwocat on Sat, 09/10/2005 - 22:07
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi everyone.Just for fun I went to the freedom Trust website which is still up and went to the application.I typed in Scam in all the blanks and put the phone number for the FTC as my phone number.The funny thing is that the application is exactly the same odd application that Primetime Lending used and the wording is the same even down to the FaQs.Since this company appeared when Primetime shut down,I do believe its the same crooks.They can run but they cant hide.
twokidtwocat

If you go on the FTC website you will find a lot of other names that have been previously used for the companies. Apparently this has been going on for years and it is now getting more "popular"(so to speak!!). I really hope these people are brought down. It is very scary because the authorities also know that those who were scammed by these companies are also in danger of identity theft.

Submitted by Rhonda28 on Sun, 09/11/2005 - 05:18

Rhonda28

( Posts: 411 | Credits: )

It's nice that whenever we find a company that happens to be a SCAM, we post it in this forum. This way, we not only get informed about the latest proceedings of a certain company but also save a lot from falling in the wrong hands.

This is a nice place to be in.

Thanks to this forum. It's a LIFESAVER

Submitted by ben on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 14:08

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )