Skip to main content
index page

I was threatened by my boss today

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Sat, 09/10/2005 - 22:50
Credits:
[Donate]

Well here it is its me again and I am here tell you all what happened to me at work today!Well about 2:30 p.m this afternoon I was asked a question by one of my co-workers.So I answered their question but my boss says that we can not talk while anyone else is on the a phone call.So then he told me to go and front which is not my job description.So I asked to go home and he was like if you go home i'm snatching your commission for the whole week!I was like okay do what you gotta do.Keep in mind people I have a cold and was asking to go home thursday and guess what he told me if you go home today you will go home saturday and all next week!Now what kind of boss treats you like that when your sick so today is saturday and he threatened to take my commission well he changed it cause I argued my way out of it and he said he won't take it for the whole week just for that day!But he has his favorites cause I told him that he lets alot of people get away with what they want too!

It's hard in this situation because your job and pay are under the table. Usually, in that case, company policy is either moot or there barely is a policy.

Your boss sounds very overbearing and unfair! I would suggest speaking to him directly, but being kind and direct in the process. If your company has a Human Resources, contact them. If none of this works, find a new job quick!

Submitted by Lindsey on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 07:14

Lindsey

( Posts: 362 | Credits: )

Hi my Boss is the type who is egotistic and self centered and all he really thinks about is his self it is hard to talk to someone who doesn't listen to your points and views as well!I have tryed to have a sit down with this man and it is hard to deal with someone who is such a meany but I guess I have to deal with it till I find a new begining

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Tue, 09/13/2005 - 23:16

chmartinbaby06

( Posts: 381 | Credits: )

I do admit that it is difficult to work with this type of boss. They are nothing but psycho. I had a parallel experience which I would like to share. My ex-boss was quite similar with yours and used to spy not only on me but all of his subordinates. One day he even told me that you don't have the right to acquire any knowledge. It was really frustrating.

[quote=cryptowizard]Every boss has a boss.[/quote]
I used this strategy and reported what happened to me in writing without mentioning his name, but it was pointing to him clearly. And it worked. That person was removed from the department and my present boss is very cooperative.

Submitted by 4u.bryan on Thu, 09/15/2005 - 18:15

4u.bryan

( Posts: 819 | Credits: )