Skip to main content
index page

I was approved for a bank account with washington mutual

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Sat, 09/10/2005 - 23:10
Credits:
[Donate]

I found out today that I was approved for a bank account with washington mutual well this is a fresh start and I am so glad that I actually got approved for one there!Has anyone ever had this bank before,how is the service and how do they treat their customers?And I already have a bank account with bank of america their service is okay but I was trying to see how the service was with washington mutual so if anyone has had this bank or is banking with them please let me know.

Thanx Much,
chmartinbaby06

Washington Mutual, or WAMU has grown substancially in the past couple of years. Their big marketing thing is no fee ATM's. If you don't have a Wamu account and use their ATM, they will not charge a fee. If you have a Wamu account an use someone elses ATM, I think they also don't charge a fee. A while back I was considering opening an account with them and for the most part they seemd ok. There are a few websites out there dedicated to outing what others perceive as their poor business practices and poor ethics. It s important however to realize, just about every major company has web sites dedicated to detracting from their business.

Submitted by LCW on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 18:49

LCW

( Posts: 1151 | Credits: )