Skip to main content
index page

Gettin a paid chargeoff to refelcect at paid chargeoff on CR

Submitted by on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 04:30
Credits:
[Donate]

I had paid a charged off debt to Arrow Financial. I did payment through website with my American Express card. I did do this in a panic and didn't get any paperwork/agreement etc etc.

Now I just need to make sure that my credit report gets this charge off shown as paid in full.

Should I contact Arrow Financial (The credit agency involved) or go directly through the CRA's? I am also assuming having the Amex Bill with the payment will probablly help me if needed as well?

Hi JohnFish

Welcome to the forums. Firstly you should contact Arrow Financial and request them to update your account with the credit bureaus if they have not done it so far. Make your correspondence in writing with a photocopy of your payment proof.

They will update your account information with the credit bureau after your reminder. If you still do not see your credit file updated after few days, you can send your written explanation to the credit bureaus also.

Since this charged off account has been paid in full, it will be reflected in your credit report.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 09/12/2005 - 13:33

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )