Skip to main content
index page

Tale of A Do-It-Yourselfer: Current Progress So Far

Submitted by jtucker on Fri, 04/29/2005 - 06:16
Credits:
[Donate]

Sorry I have been absent a few days, work has been a "BEAR"...meetings/Deadlines/Meetings/Projects...

I need a new day that is 49 Hours long :?

I also signed up to a site called mycreditkeeper.com that for a low proce allows me to pull a Credit Report EVERDAY to see what is happening.

Anyways here is my current Progress..

Deleted From Reports:
TU: C.B. Greater Indianapolis
TU: Statewide Credit Assoc.
TU: S.E. 2 Investments
TU: Ray Skillman Olds
TU: FCNB MAster Trust
EX: IMC CREDIT SERVICES $354
EX: IMC CREDIT SERVICES $296
EX: CREDIT MANAGEMENT INC $148
EX: CREDIT MANAGEMENT INC $110
TU: SENEX SERVICES $60
TU: SENEX SERVICES $454
TU: SENEX SERVICES $240
TU: SENEX SERVICES $95
EX: Statewide Credit ASSOC $0

Added:
EX : Argent Heatlh Care $242 (Was DV'ed on EQ, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: IMC CREDIT SERVICES $386 (Was DV'ed on EQ, no replay since 3/12/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: ALLIANCE ONE $89 (Was DV'ed on EQ, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: ALLIANCE ONE $74 (Was DV'ed on EQ, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: Mutual Hosipital Services $0 (Was DV'ed on EQ,Already have CMRR to Hospital and Legal dept. CMRR rcvd 4/26/05)
EX: First National Credit $533 (was on EQ and TU but left alone for now, but showed up on EX now)
EX: First Premier $544 (was on EQ for $0 but left alone for now, but showed up on EX now)
TU: Thomas Agency $117 (Brand new Entry)
TU: Thomas Agency $65 (Brand new Entry)
EX: SENEX SERVICES $60 (Was DV'ed on TU, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: SENEX SERVICES $454 (Was DV'ed on TU, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: SENEX SERVICES $95 (Was DV'ed on TU, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)
EX: Spiegel/CM $865 (Was DV'ed on TU & EQ, no replay since 3/14/05 rcvd CMRR)

I think I have some Violations on those previously DV'ed but have gotten no replies on but got listed anywas on a "NEW" CRA.

Jerry

Where you given 5 day notice when them items were reinserted??? If not you can redispute pointing out the fact that you had not been notified within 5 days and want said items removed for good.

On the debt validation one thing to point out, collection agencies are obligated to validate if you are disputing within the first 30 days of them communicating with you on the debt, if it has been beyond that all efforts are just trial and error.

If you are within the 30 day period then they are obligated to update the listings to reflect disputed by consumer if said items are to remain on the credit report.

Submitted by Pammila on Fri, 04/29/2005 - 06:41

Pammila

( Posts: 112 | Credits: )

The accounts I asked for validation on I dont EVER rememebr receiving a letter/Mailing about.

I pulled my Credit report and that is where I found them listed at.

also, I dont think the 5 day rule applies to a different CRA. They were removed from one, but added to another if U look closely.

Jerry

Submitted by jtucker on Fri, 04/29/2005 - 06:47

jtucker

( Posts: 114 | Credits: )

You can send out a second DV letter on them accounts enough time has passed.

And redispute with the credit reporting agency on reinsertion if you can.

What is it that you want to accomplish with these accounts? Are you still in the Statute of Limitations on these??? Or are these expired now, had you planned on debt settlement offers or anything like that to take care of the ones that are still in SOL?

Submitted by Pammila on Fri, 04/29/2005 - 06:51

Pammila

( Posts: 112 | Credits: )

Hi Jtucker,

Is nice to have your presence in the forum :) again, so your long absence seems full of excitement, tensions and bits of 'Growling' :wink:, well....it is a pleasure to have your postings as usual, I find them always interesting and enlightening.

Curlycarl

Submitted by curlycarl on Fri, 04/29/2005 - 13:17

curlycarl

( Posts: 616 | Credits: )

I am new to this forum, I couldnt help but notice your post, how did you get companies to officially remove those accounts from your report?

Submitted by on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 14:11

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I just disputed ther accounts as "Not Mine".

I couldnt get any responce from the CA when I asked for Vlaidation, so I told the CA's they were not mine and waited to see which ones would drop off and which one's would get "Verified"

...if a CA verifies and not validate to me that is a Violation (I may be getting terms co-mingled LOL but know what I mean in my mind :P).

Also I am watching for "Changing" information...also would be a "clue" for a "Dumpster Diving CA" (one who looks for "easy" collections hopefully. As if the Information is always changing, then they dont have any true "Validated" Info and forgets what was entered from before maybe LOL.

But my first step was to mail a CMRR letter to each CA on my report and see what they had. After they didnt answer..I told the CRA's they "Were Not Mine". I didnt challenge any I recognized and knew dfor sure were as they were stated.

Jerry

Submitted by jtucker on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 15:23

jtucker

( Posts: 114 | Credits: )

Hi jtucker,

It's great to hear from you in the forum once again and we hope that this time your absence will not be so prolonged. :P

However, your post was simply great and informative and I'm sure not only promise0413, but many of us will be benefited by such postings in the future days to come.

Keep going jtucker...your presence is really esteemed in the forum.

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Mon, 05/02/2005 - 22:03

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

I noticed you had a STATEWIDE CREDIT ASSOC hit on there, can you tell me who they are and how to get ahold of them please?
They have shown up on my report as well and I never knew anything about it and can't find them on the web.
Thanks for all you insight and help if you can provide any. God Bless and good luck with the rest of your work.

JLH2

Submitted by on Wed, 02/06/2008 - 07:33

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Jerry, please be aware of the dates. You answered a post from 3 years ago. I doubt if the original poster will seeit. Also by answering old posts newer posts that need our attention are pushed down.
Jerry , why not register and become a member of our community. There is lots of info here that may be helpful to you.

Submitted by kashzan on Wed, 02/06/2008 - 07:37

kashzan

( Posts: 5401 | Credits: )