Skip to main content
index page

Applying for a loan with bad credit

Submitted by on Wed, 05/04/2005 - 07:39
Credits:
[Donate]

Can I apply for a loan with bad credit???

"Can I apply for a loan with bad credit???"

How much bad credit. What is your score.

How much load do u need $500 or $5000 or $50000

Do you have time to take steps to improve your credit, see some excellent advice from pamilla ?

Do you want a secured loan or a unsecured loan ?

The answer to your question can be meaningful only once you answer the above questions ....

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 05/04/2005 - 07:43

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

[quote=Anonymous]Can I apply for a loan with bad credit???[/quote]

My score is really bad. I want an unsecured loan and I want to borrow $4500.00. Where do I go from here?

Submitted by on Wed, 05/04/2005 - 08:07

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I have a bankruptcy that was discharged in 2002. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I am in a financial mess currently and need some financial help to remove this burden. I need to pay off (2) credit cards, medical bills, etc. $8,000 - 10,000 would take me out of debt with the exception of my car loan ($8500 balance) and student loans ($58,000 balance). Where do I go from here and is there any help for me? I am running out of ideas and tired of robbing Peter to pay Paul. Thanks for your help!

Submitted by on Thu, 12/15/2005 - 10:08

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Sandy

Welcome to the forums.

This company does not offer any loans to the consumer. But you can make your repayment process easier by a consolidation program. All your multiple debts will be combined into one loan amount and you will be offered easy monthly installments. The rates of interest with your creditors will also get lowered in this program.

Taking a loan is not a good idea especially for paying your past accounts. Doing this, you are multiplying your overall expenses. Also, most of the loans require some kind of property to be attached with it. But, a consolidation program does not require any property to be pledged.

Other benefits of the consolidation program are mentioned in the page below:

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

Please register in this website for a free counseling. The consultant will offer you a discussion in which you can plan your repayment procedure. You will be offered the reduced amount of the total debt and the monthly payments will also be set. Once you give your consent to the consultant, he will negotiate with your lenders. I wish this one to be your first step towards a debt free life.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 12/15/2005 - 11:00

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )