Skip to main content
index page

DMP - who to contact??? PLEASE HELP!!

Submitted by angies_777 on Tue, 07/29/2008 - 01:04
Credits:
[Donate]

I need a dmp FAST!!! Can you recommend a reputable and successful company that has a DMP?

I have $21K in CC debt and $53K in loans. I am not currently past due on any of my accounts, but I cannot keep this up. I am drowning in debt - most incurred from medical bills and trying to support family members who in hind sight, should have been taking care of themselves. But I want to look to the future. I just got a new job and will be on probation for another 9 months. Also, I now have a husband, and 2 kids of my own. At this point every penny I earn goes to debt and every month I am going into my overdraft. It is a horrible and STRESSFUL vicious cycle that I want to stop right now. My kids are young and I am 30 yrs old. I want to be rid of this as soon as possible, start rebuilding my credit and be able to make a better future for my children.

Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you so much. I needed a place to start my research - I want to look into reputable companies. This is such an important decision. Again, THANK YOU!!!!

Submitted by angies_777 on Tue, 07/29/2008 - 17:16

angies_777

( Posts: 3 | Credits: )

meant to post this on this thread but messed up. Anyhow:
does anyone know anything about State Farms Financial for settlement? I spoke with a rep today who was very informative and patient with me. What I liked about it was the fact that my money stays in MY personal bank account until we're ready to settle. It does not go to an agency to be held in escrow with someone else gaining the interest. I haven't found anything negative about them yet so thought I'd ask here too. Thanks.

Submitted by on Tue, 07/29/2008 - 18:13

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )