Skip to main content
index page

I'm in serious debt problem, need help please!

Submitted by on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 10:52
Credits:
[Donate]

im in serious debt problems and ive tried everything to lower repayments some of the creditors have been brilliant but the ones i try my hrdest to lower just shout abuse at me. im really scared about going to court and me and my partner are getting so stressed and upset as our income is low and we just cant do it. ive never been to court before could someone please help me. i cant get a loan or sell anything as i have nothing.

kirstyx,

Why are you looking for a loan or trying to sell your properties when some other options are still there? Getting a loan for repaying your debts is not a wise decision because it may take you deeper in debt.

Try a consolidation program. It can help you to pay off all your unsecured debts. The program begins with a counseling session where an expert analyzes your financial status by considering your total income and all the expenses.

Then the consultant negotiates with your creditors so that your total debt amount and rate of interest are reduced. Financial charges are also eliminated through negotiation.

As a result, you're offered with simple monthly installment that you can manage to pay easily. And I think you will definitely agree that one monthly installment in place of multiple is much favorable.

Check the benefits of consolidation program here-
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

You can fill out the signup form of this website to get a free counseling.

Bryan

Submitted by 4u.bryan on Thu, 10/06/2005 - 12:57

4u.bryan

( Posts: 819 | Credits: )