Skip to main content
index page

Judgements against me but still live in my apartment complex

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 01:30
Credits:
[Donate]

Okay I have a judgement agaisnt me but I still live in my apartment complex it was made august the 30th but I have been making payment arrangements with the apartment complex that I have been staying in and no one has told me anything about this judgement cause a couple months ago they tried to evict me so if I am still staying somewhere and i have a judgement agaisnt me what does that mean?I just found this out lastnight when I pulled up to see all the judements I had agaisnt me and my rent company is still taking the payments from me like there is nothing wrong and my landlord told me not to worry about court cost when I payed them a large lump sum before they told me not to worry about court costs.Can anyone help me I am gonna talk to my rent company and find out what is really going on I just need to know why do I have a judgement agaisnt me and I still live in the apartment complex?

chmartinbaby06, it might be that the rent company is not depositing to your rent account and thus, the owner of the apartment complex has taken actions against you for not paying the rent.

But in order for a judgment to be legal, it should have papers from the court. You might be required to appear in the court and explain your proof. You will also have to be given a notice before the judgment legally takes place.

Ask your rent company to give you the latest update of your rent account.

Submitted by ben on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 16:54

ben

( Posts: 2034 | Credits: )

I think they did tried to keep my money before because when I had the sheriffs deliver the notice to my door they put in the balance that I had owed when I payed them but I think they just lied and put a old balance on there but I have my reciepts to prove and they have me on a payment arrangements.I sent all the documents to the court so I don't know why this could be and I haven't recived any thing in the mail from the courthouse!

Submitted by chmartinbaby06 on Tue, 10/11/2005 - 20:41

chmartinbaby06

( Posts: 381 | Credits: )

IF MY DAUGHTER GO TO COURT FOR 1 MONTH FOR RENT WILL HAVE A JUDGEMENT AGINST HER?

Submitted by on Mon, 10/20/2008 - 14:08

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

what if I moved from my father cause we didn't like us selves and now I live with my friends and I pay my bills I found at the dealer store when I wanted buy a car they told me a I have judgement on my credit history for like $3000 for rent from the address when I lived with my father what to do about it?

Submitted by on Sun, 11/02/2008 - 16:12

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )