Skip to main content
index page

Affiliate questions

Submitted by shopaholic5 on Mon, 10/24/2005 - 10:53
Credits:
[Donate]

How do you become an affiliate for this site? I saw something about it in the BLOG topic. Also how do you start a "Blog" through this site?

Please let me know.

-sarah

Hi

You can join the affiliate program after filling the sign up form in this website. Once you have registered yourself for the affiliate program, you will be able to earn money for each visitor sent by you to this site.

Please read this page to get the complete overview.

http://forums.debtcc.com/affiliate-process.html

You can have a blog created in your name by clicking on the 'blog config' at the left hand side of this window. (Above the toll free number)

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 10/24/2005 - 13:24

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hi Sarah

Once you have configured the affiliate CP you can start referring visitor to debtconsolidationcare.com and with every successful referral* (one who signup) you will earn $5.

Regards
Vikas

*Till June'07, we had a referral business policy, but post-June'07, we have shifted to a new business model where we earn from advertising. Please go through the 2nd point of our site's Term of usage and conditions of service - Jason

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 10/27/2005 - 15:31

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi shopaholic5,

I had a talk with the Visitlab technichal team about the login problem you were facing. There was a technichal problem with the visitlab system in the last 2-3 days. Because of that there was a problem with affiliates signup process.
Thanks for informing us about the problem.
Now the error in the visitlab system has been rectified and you can signup as an affiliate with the details you had earlier entered.
To signup as an affiliate partner please visit:
http://my.visitlab.com/affiliates/affiliatesignup.html

If you face any problem on affiliates do let us know.

Regards
Mike

Submitted by Mike on Thu, 10/27/2005 - 21:00

Mike

( Posts: 1317 | Credits: )

Quote:

When I click on affiliates this is what it says...

Affiliates can earn 20% commission for the lifetime of the end customer's relationship with VisitLab. For example, if the referred customer buys $100 worth of credits, the affiliate earns $20. We offer 365-day cookies.

Click here to sign up as a VisitLab Affiliate.

Submitted by shopaholic5 on Mon, 10/31/2005 - 05:01

shopaholic5

( Posts: 281 | Credits: )