Skip to main content
index page

Credit Report damaged for insurance comp.

Submitted by on Tue, 12/20/2005 - 18:57
Credits:
[Donate]

I purchase a car and in 15 days the wiring in dash brunt the car and total it. I had Gab Insurance which I got from Chev dealer when I bought the car which I paid $500 for. Because the Gab insurance did not pay it went on my credit report of what the insurance did not pay. Is there anything I can do because the Gab was from the chev dealer but they said because I never made a first payment the Gab will not pay.

[quote=Charles]I had Gab Insurance which I got from Chev dealer when I bought the car which I paid $500 for.[/quote]
The insurance company refused to pay saying that you did not make the first payment. But it seems from your post that you paid $500 to the insurance company while purchasing the car. Did your car dealer send this payment to them?

Hope you have some written documents of the insurance policy. Please go through the papers carefully. Does it state that you should make some more payments to become eligible for an insurance claim?

Also contact your car dealer and explain the scenario. See if they can show some way out.

Submitted by 4u.bryan on Wed, 12/21/2005 - 09:47

4u.bryan

( Posts: 819 | Credits: )