Skip to main content
index page

Credit Partnership

Submitted by on Wed, 03/22/2006 - 23:04
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi-
I was just turned onto this website and the numbers of people who have had problems with credit partnership. I have also used them for 4 years and over $13,000.00 was taken out of my account- with only two creditors paid. I have contact the State Bar and submitted a complaint..they told me he resigned and since I have sent in copies of everything to the Client Security Fund...so I'll see what happens. Since doing so I did here back and they sent an offical letter telling me the same as everyone else who has done so...I would hope with this many people submitting claims- they would have a clue of this truly being a real case!

I would say I agree that if we do stick together we can get our rightful monies owed...it's just going to take time and persistance.

i have found all the information posted very helpful- and will be checking this regularly for any changes-

Maureen

Maureen,

Check the customer feedback about this company listed in BBB website. It will help you take further decisions.

While dealing with any agency, it is necessary to check how much legit they are. BTW, debt consolidation care helps people find out a good consolidation company. And people are happy to work with them. Just check the thread below-

http://forums.debtcc.com/customer-service.html

What about your credit report? Is it showing that the accounts are under consolidation? You have to make it complete as early as possible, so that your report reflects the effect of your payment. Keep us posted.

Submitted by stanley on Thu, 03/23/2006 - 16:08

stanley

( Posts: 1639 | Credits: )