Skip to main content
index page

I need to borrow to cover credit cards

Submitted by on Wed, 04/05/2006 - 22:49
Credits:
[Donate]

i have a real bad debt problem and need to know what you can do to help me... ? i need to borrow at least $8000 to cover credit cards whats the fortnightly payments? and for how long?

Naomi,

A new loan to cover your credit card debts is not a smart approach. It will keep you in debt for some more time. I assume you are looking for debt consolidation loan. The interest rate of consolidation loan is low but as these are long term loan, you pay more towards interest.

credit card debt consolidation is very much popular nowadays. As credit card companies are increasing the minimum payment it is really tough to stay current with credit cards and once late or any such derogatory entry enters your report, your score will go down.

Consolidation offers you one affordable monthly installment for all your unsecured debts. The counselor working in the program will negotiate with your creditors and get the payment plan approved. So you need not apply for another loan to pay off your debts.

You can register with this site to receive free counseling. Enter your contact information in the sign up form and the counselor will call you up soon.

Submitted by stanley on Thu, 04/06/2006 - 11:40

stanley

( Posts: 1639 | Credits: )