Skip to main content
index page

Need Phone number to Calvary Investment Collection Agency

Submitted by on Thu, 04/27/2006 - 08:25
Credits:
[Donate]

Need number ASAP THANKS! Calvary Investment- not listed in phone book, 411 or yellow pages.com

Hi guest! I did a search and this is what I came up with. I noticed during my search, they are also known as 'calvary portfolio', they are the same as Calvary investments.

Cavalry Portfolio Services, LLC **
4050 Cotton Ctr Blvd
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
Phone: (602) 667-0128
Fax: (602) 667-0686

New York Office
7 Skyline Drive
Hawthorne, New York 10532
Phone: (914) 347-3440
Toll Free: (800) 724-1757
Fax: (914) 347-1973

Tulsa Office
9522 E 47th Place
Ste H
Tulsa, OK 74145
Phone: (918) 665-5600
Toll Free: (800) 429-0535
Fax: (918) 665-5656

Saint Paul Office
408 Saint Peter St., Ste 210
Saint Paul, MN 55102-1187
Phone: (651) 287-2980
Toll Free: (800) 322-3323
Fax: (651) 287-2877

Be careful, from what I've read, these are some of the worst collection agencies to deal with, from extortion to blackmail to pretending to be an IRS agent. so keep a close watch on your credit report as well. hope this info has helped you. shirley

Submitted by imkimssister on Thu, 04/27/2006 - 10:29

imkimssister

( Posts: 1301 | Credits: )

Hi, I got this information from the BBB.

CALVARY INVESTMENTS
4050 E. Cotton Center Blvd. #20
Phoenix, AZ 85040
Phone Number: 888-473-3581
Fax Number: 602-667-0686

Check the licensing, bonding and registration of this collection agency from the Arizona State Banking Department. They are located at:

2910 N. 44th Street,
Suite 310 in Phoenix,
AZ 85018.
Ph: 602-255-4421

Submitted by david on Thu, 04/27/2006 - 10:49

david

( Posts: 1229 | Credits: )

I just rcv'd a bill from Calvary -- on behalf of AT&T. I haven't had AT&T since 2003! My local provider is my LD provider, also. I called AT & T and they transferred me to a Calvary rep. The Calvary rep wanted my entire ss# -- which I wouldn't give him. I spoke with my true phone carrier, and they told me that AT&T could have easily verified the info while I was on the phone with them... Wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem. Something's rotten in the phone lines of Denmark.

Submitted by on Wed, 05/10/2006 - 14:30

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

all u debtors always have really horrible excuses for not paying your bill. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for pretending u dont know why we are calling u

Submitted by on Sat, 02/23/2008 - 15:57

1888-568-0073 CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES
1888-845-0146 CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES
1800-7241757 CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES
1800429-0535CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES
1877-2228257 CALVARY PORTFOLIO SERVICES.
MISTER DEBT COLLECTOR I OFFER THIS TRIBUTE TO YOU.
IF YOU NEED MORE PHONE NUMBERS SEE IN PHONE NUMBERS BY GUEST.I TOOK THIS NUMBERS FROM THERE.
http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/creditors-information/about23803.html

Submitted by tsacgiv on Sat, 02/23/2008 - 16:46

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

they just called accusing me of being a guy named Mark. My name is Whitney. my husband name is donald. they told me that i (mark) have 5 grand in debt with ATT and we have never had it. they asked for my social and i told them what it started with and they got so madat me and hung up.

Submitted by on Mon, 03/03/2008 - 13:50

[color=Indigo][/color] :evil: i keep getting calls for someone else,i told them don't call me anymore and they said this number was given ,i told them not to call but they still do.they are annoying.i am not the person they want ,but still keep calling.

Submitted by on Thu, 05/08/2008 - 10:08

their number is1-888-716-0010,i wish they would leave alone.i told them to take my number off their calling list,but she said we'll call in a few days again. :evil:

Submitted by on Thu, 05/08/2008 - 10:11

No matter what excuses people have it doesn't give you the right to harass anyone. People like you harassed my elderly mother for a debt that wasn't even hers. You really need to do less harassing and more research!!!!

Submitted by on Thu, 05/15/2008 - 08:51

First - when you are called - be polite to the debt collector. Here them out. Get their name, location and phone number.
Tell them, once you get the above info - you have the wrong person. They have no right to obtain your social security number from you.
If they continue to harass you during your phone conversation and continue to call you - keep a physical handwritten log of when they call - and the person's name.

You should then go over to the ftc dot com (Federal Trade Commission) website and download and complete their complaint form and send it Certified Mail/Return Receipt Requested (the green card) to the FTC. We pay federal taxes to fund the FTC - there is no charge to file a complaint nor have them hammer a collection agency or creditor for you.
You can the same if a creditor is harassing you at work. Obtain the name and place they're calling from - them verbally tell them - "I cannot accept personal calls at work. Do not call me here again." Then go to the ftc dot com website and report them as I've already described.

To really hammer on them - file a complaint with you State Attorney General's Office - you also pay your taxes to fund the AG of your state also. They will take care of the complaint.
You must teach these unscrupulous creditors a lesson - you may save someone else's job and credit rating.

By making the complaint and stopping them - you may be helping thousands of people and whipping these collection agencies, their agents, trainers and callers into shape to comply with the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (the fdcpa).

Take care.

PS: If you owe the debt - no matter how long the original creditor hasn't contacting you - or a collection agency or law firm sends you a collection notice "out of the blue" - that doesn't matter - IF YOU CREATE A DEBT - IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO PAY IT. The creditor should not have to "hunt you down" for you to pay your bills.

If you bills are too numerous and you can't keep up - you may want to consult a bankruptcy attorney. Filing a bankruptcy will cease all collection activity against you and it's not the end of your credit either. Don't let a collector fool you into thinking you can't list or file bankruptcy against your debts.
Only certain tax obligations, overpayments to you by a government agency, child support, maintanance/alimony, fines, parking tickets, student loans guaranteed by the federal government are not dischargeable in bankruptcy.

Submitted by on Sat, 09/06/2008 - 09:21

I have paid Calvery for a dept and they have never reported it to any of the credit reporting agencies. This is very disappointing to when you do the right thing and you still can't get anywhere...

Submitted by on Wed, 10/08/2008 - 17:59

I just made a payment to this agency. They asked me my ss# and I offered the last 4 digits they said the whole thing or your name I gave them the name on the acct. they found it without the ss# so don't give out the ss#. towards the end of the call to verify the info they do ask for last 4 digits so yeah :D

Submitted by on Tue, 10/28/2008 - 08:30

If you send them a cease communications letter and send it to them certified mail, they must stop calling you. Check out Bud Hibbs website. Here is the letter from Bud Hibbs site.

Your Name
Your Address
City, State, Zip

(Sent via CERTIFIED RETURN MAIL with RETURN RECEIPT)

Date:

XYZ Collection Agency/Law Firm
1234 Main Street, #100
Any town, USA 10021

Re: File #0000000 - ABC Bank - #4445566778899000 -For: $5555.55

Dear Debt Collector /Debt Collector Attorney:

This will serve as your legal notice under provisions of federal law, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (fdcpa), to cease all communication with me in regard to the debt referenced above. If you fail to heed this notice, I will file a formal complaint against you with the Federal Trade Commission who is responsible for enforcement, the States Attorney General office and/or the American Collectors Association or local State Bar Association.

I/We have decided that we do not desire to work with a collection agency under any circumstances. I/We will contact the original creditor to resolve this matter directly, as circumstances warrant.

You are also notified that should any adverse information be placed against my/our credit reports as a result of this notice that appropriate actions will be taken. Give this very important matter the attention it deserves.

Sincerely,

Your Name

This is attempt to make a debt collecto[/color]r obey the law.

Submitted by on Fri, 11/28/2008 - 12:23

We need to file a class-action lawsuit against this company. I have repeatedly asked them to stop calling my private cell phone and asking for someone I have never heard of. This harassment can occur at any time of day or night, and has been going on for nearly 2 years. Each and every call costs me $.40 in airtime charges. I'm certain that I'm not the only person without a debt to be collected who is being harassed.

It is time to OWN this company with no out-of-pocket costs, fire the policy makers, and institute policies that allow correcting a wrong number. No apologies would be needed!

Submitted by on Sun, 03/08/2009 - 18:15

The ASSHOLE rep who called gave us a wrong number to call back if we had more questions. He gave us a furniture store number.

Submitted by on Sat, 05/30/2009 - 10:43

866-528-2332 said they were an attorny and they want paid the debt owed.
called my boss, my brother, and left this number to call back well you call back and it is not in service.
When I asked for the bar number since they said there a lawyer they hung up then called back again and said call by 2 pm.
I have no idea of this so called debt, what collection agency it is how can i find out any information as to what collection agency this is and how do i get them to stop calling my boss????????
thanks

Submitted by on Wed, 09/02/2009 - 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
all u debtors always have really horrible excuses for not paying your bill. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for pretending u dont know why we are calling u

I tell you what. Anybody can call you and say anything they want to in order to collect on a debt. Personally, without a letter of introduction of themselves to me, telling me who they are and why they are trying to collect a debt, I do not need to talk to them at all. I tell them just that and have gone back to the orginal creditor and tell them what is going on. Many cases they were glad I did. Many times I get a toll free call ot some state call that do not identify who they are. Are they too checken to reveal themselves? I want ot make sure who I am talking to before I talk to them. A letter is great, then I know who is calling me and why. Other then that, there is no need to lie about it on the collectors end and pretend like you know nothing except you want me to pay a bill. I have rights too. Never forget that.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/30/2010 - 17:06

they sued me for a debt which wasnt even mine.I really had no problem being sued except for the fact that they didnt even serve the correct address and a default judgement was entered against me..how convienent, they started garnishing my wages 3 yrs ago and in december i became disabled when they were no longer able to steal from me the letters and calls began and are still coming...they are claiming i owe more than the original judgement plus interest and legal fees..lol..im disabled good luck

Submitted by on Mon, 08/23/2010 - 22:13

You should know what you are talking about before saying anything. This company like a lot of others buys charged off debts(bankruptcy,credit cards,old bills that are NON collectible as in they have reached the end of statute of limitations )for pennies on the dollar and try to collect on them. They work through a loophole and if you admit to owing anything the statute starts again. So the best thing to do is answer the phone tell them you do not owe anyone anything and ask for an address to send a written request to stop calling you, and this is the most important thing DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ADDRESS and do not put it on the letter. Unless you want them to start sending you collection letters.

Submitted by on Tue, 03/15/2011 - 16:08

"all u debtors always have really horrible excuses for not paying your bill. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for pretending u dont know why we are calling u "

Well in the first place most of these people do not owe this company anything, they work through a loophole in the laws that allows them to buy up charged off(noncollectable)debts that have been dismissed by the original debtor for pennies on the dollar and try to intimidate you into paying them. The statute of limitations has run out on these but if you acknowledge that you owed it the statute starts again. So whatever you do don't tell them you owed anything,also they go by old phone numbers which is why they don't know who they are looking for most of the time. But if you get an address and send a letter requesting them to stop calling your number they have to stop, but never give them any return address info unless you want to start getting letters from them.
The only problem is that when they find out they can't collect from you they just sell it to another unscrupulous company like them and it starts over again. I get calls from these companies all the time(I filed bankruptcy in 1993 and my debts were released but these guys don't care) they just want to make money without working for it.

Submitted by on Tue, 04/12/2011 - 10:00