Skip to main content
index page

Good Website for Non chexsystems banks

Submitted by crestoration on Tue, 11/11/2008 - 12:33
Credits:
[Donate]

This website is great for looking to find banks that either dont use chexsystems or they have second chance checking

http://www.chexsystemsvictims.com/Home_Page.html

Yes i am really happy i found your site, i have my own things i am working out but i do credit restoration and Bankruptcy help on my website and this site Rocks as far as helping people with debts and collectors.

my website is URL removed per Tos - Uncle Wulf

8) :lol: 8) :shock: :D

Submitted by crestoration on Tue, 11/11/2008 - 14:47

crestoration

( Posts: 17 | Credits: )

Crestoration, I'd like to 'splain a couple of things to you. Listen up.

1 - You can't advertise your credit-repair business in these forums. That's forbidden by our Terms of Service.

2 - If you're gonna run a business, credit repair or otherwise, you either need to learn to build a website or hire somebody who knows. And while I'm on that subject, if you were for real, you wouldn't have your 'site' hosted with a freebie blog host.

Lest you think I'm picking on you, I'm not. But I am an Internet consultant, with professional certifications as well as degrees in Internet Engineering and Network Administration.

Submitted by unclewulf on Tue, 11/11/2008 - 16:24

unclewulf

( Posts: 3172 | Credits: )

Beware that some banks offer "second chance" banking. Most claim "no credit check", but in fact this is the first thing they do -- check Chexsystems. These are governed by the same laws as credit reporting agencies, and indeed considered credit reporting agencies. These "second chance" accounts in the industry are called "fee harvesting accounts". They'll charge a fee each month for your checking account.

Submitted by on Tue, 12/23/2008 - 21:41

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

yes so true, many banks that use chexsystems do offer secnd chance checking and charge a monthly fee. There are some that will allow you to convert it to to a free regular checking after a period of time of having the account in good standing. This can be a good situation for some depending on where you live.

Submitted by Mary Adkins Matthews on Thu, 12/25/2008 - 21:31

Mary Adkins Matthews

( Posts: 755 | Credits: )