Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I had an account with walmart that was opened on Oct. 9th 2012. The account was sold to Blitt and Gaines in 2016. I was on a payment plan with them and I had paid down my account to 1,000 dollars. Life happens and I was unable to keep up with the payments. They froze my bank account yesterday; and it was over 3,000 dollars that they had on a hold. I didn't have that money in my account so now my account is frozen and in the negative. I was told I can go to a legal aid lawyer and have it removed due to the accounts age and my privacy rights being violated. Please help

Even I feel that you should consult an attorney as soon as possible. No one can freeze your bank account without the court's permission. They need to file a lawsuit against you, win judgment, and then only can freeze your bank account. Otherwise, they can't legally to do so.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 07/15/2019 - 03:40

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 428 | Credits: )

Consult an attorney to get the right advice.

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 07/22/2019 - 04:48

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )

You should call your attorney at once, they don't have the authority to freeze your account and hold such a big amount!
Keep us posted what is happening out there and let us know if you need any more information.

Sub: #3 posted on Mon, 07/22/2019 - 23:20

tiarajoseph11 tiarajoseph11

(Posts: 470 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.435 seconds.