Skip to main content
index page

How can i save? no one will open a bank account for me

Submitted by on Sun, 02/28/2010 - 16:05
Credits:
[Donate]

I want to open a saving account but i can't because im in the chex systems, and even if someone did give me an account i would be worried that one of my creditors would take out all of my savings, so i leave all my money in a sock draw, but several days later it's spent. i once tried a debit card, but im afraid of that now because someone tried to withdraw from it, i love seeing money in the bank growing but i just don't know how i can save now... any ideas?

Depending on where you live, there are options for those reported to chexsystems. There are also banks that do not use chexsystems at all but this would not prevent someone that has a judgement from a garnishment of those funds if they were to find them

Submitted by Mary Adkins Matthews on Fri, 03/05/2010 - 03:38

Mary Adkins Matthews

( Posts: 755 | Credits: )

Go to your Secretary of State WEBSITE and form a corporation it shouldnt cost no more than $150.00 depending on what state you are in. Then get an EIN (FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER) and take that to your bank and BAM you have a checking account. GO TO BANK OF AMERICA you can open up multiple accounts and to the best of my knowledge they dont use check systems for new businesses.

Submitted by on Mon, 03/29/2010 - 08:16

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )