Skip to main content
index page

How do I get even with this Guy

Submitted by on Sat, 05/05/2007 - 07:13
Credits:
[Donate]

I worked for this guy for 2 years and had a written agreement that would recieve 2 weeks vacation and weekly contributions toward a retirement totaling around 9000.00, when he closed the company last june he told me he would make good on this, now 10 months later
I find out he filed for a chapter 11 restructure of company back in august, when i finally got ahold of the guy he told me sorry can't help me, . I know this guy has money and million dollar home, .
Can I put a lein or judgement against him or house seeing how agreement was in his name not company name or do I just write this off as a bad experience ? Really could use this money to pay down bills.

You should contact a lawyer. You might find that chapter 11 has protected you ex-employer completely. I doubt that he has much left in personal funds at this point, I'm willing to bet he put a lot of money in trying to save his business. You can always attempt to civilly sue him, but I don't know what you would be able to get. Good luck, hopefully things work out for you.

Submitted by finsfan13 on Sat, 05/05/2007 - 08:19

finsfan13

( Posts: 6919 | Credits: )