Share post
member profile picture

Hi, i accumulated alot of credit card debt @ 10 years ago. ( alot) I owened my own business. so anyway now i have judgement against me @ 80 grand. My husband and i have been married 3 years. He works in the oilfield, brings home about 100,000 year. so i dont have to work. I would love to work if they wouldnt garnish my check. so what im asking is what should i do??

SInce your hubby is making good money, have you thought of settling the account?

What state do you live in?

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 02/19/2013 - 14:37

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17282 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.495 seconds.