Share post
member profile picture

I paid the amount stated for me to avoid judgement, the supervisor who I spoke told me to pay the said amount and they would close the case, I received in the mail a letter of judgement placed though to the court, so after I paid they still proceeded to do this and I don???t understand why and moreso what can I do about this?

Did you settle the account?? Get it in writing? Show up in court??

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 06/03/2012 - 15:38

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 2.939 seconds.