Share post
member profile picture

We filled in Dec 2011 and had a discharge in 2012. In june of 2012 we did our tax return. Are they going to take our return?

Did they say anything to you at the 341 meeting? Have you asked your attorney. I believe you are safe.

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 06/25/2012 - 11:48

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

Since you filed at the end of 2011 the Trustee would be entitled to the 2011 tax refund if there is no allowed exemption. Will he take it? The answer depends upon how much it was, whether or not your Trustee has closed your case and, if closed, whether or not he wishes to reopen it to administer the asset.

You need to check with your attny. If you do not have one you can contact the Trustee.


Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 06/26/2012 - 04:11

despritfreya despritfreya

(Posts: 170 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.874 seconds.