Share post
member profile picture

I was recently served with a judgement from midland funding i went to the court house and the clerk told me that the judgement was not final yet because the judge did not sign it yet and i filled a motion to vacate judgement i was given the number to the judges secretary i contacted her to see that they got my motion to vacate judgement and she told me the judge set it for hearing what should i expect this debt is from 10/29/2003 i have all my original papers the account # mid land funding has is not the same as my account # i no they have an mcm account # and original account # none match

Be present at the court on the hearing day. You can show your papers on that day.

Sub: #1 posted on Sun, 08/05/2012 - 22:14


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.671 seconds.