Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 32
Credits: 0

I am a month behind on my car payment, and it is getting close to two months. If I don't pay my car payment I can make my last payment to my attorney so I can file. What should I do? I'm going to ask my lawyer the same question, I was just curious what y'all thought.Thanks

Are you filing bankruptcy? If so, skip the car payment and pay your attorney so you can get it filed.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 06/26/2012 - 10:16

OhioGal1 OhioGal1
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

Get the bankruptcy filing process underway as soon as possible. You can reaffirm the car loan debt during the process if you want to keep the car.

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 06/26/2012 - 22:35


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.791 seconds.