Share post
member profile picture

I reached the base on my ch.13 a little over a month ago, and they are still taking the money out of my paycheck. I have paid over $500 in over the base. I have tried to talk to my attorney, but he never returns my calls.
Also we have found a house we want to buy. Is there any way the discharge can be hurried in any way? I was just wondering if this was common. The BK was filed in Pennsylvania.

Have you tried calling the trustee??? Or talking to your attornies para legal???

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 09/10/2012 - 18:08

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

I finally talked to a para legal who was willing to answer my questions. thanks

Sub: #2 posted on Tue, 09/11/2012 - 17:18


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.816 seconds.