Share post
member profile picture

I recently filed chapter 13 to save my house. But now I am considering chapter 7 because I moved out of the house

How do I switch from Chapter 13 to Chapter 7?

Talk to your attorney to do the conversion.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 18:37

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.817 seconds.