Skip to main content
index page

BK7 in works Lease Auto Issues

Submitted by on Mon, 01/25/2010 - 16:18
Credits:
[Donate]

I;m in BK7 now had my first court hearing 1/20/10; Although my lease is showing as a creditor i was gonna keep it untill April when it was due ,,,,SO I THOUGH,,,,,, My lease is in contract till 10-2011. It looks like I was scamed by the car sales man and signed for a 54 month lease WOW,, I was shocked,, They must have switch the forms on me back in 4-07.
I know it sain 36 month lease yet my recent bill from MMCA says time due of 10-11. Now nobody in there right mind signs a deal like that . My question is if I dont pay or pay up untill 4-2010 and drive it back to the dealership will they make me liable for the diffrence or will the BK judgement clear this for me when i volutary repo it?

I trust myself with the dealer I may I may get violent if I see them then i'll be local news and prison time esspecially all the senerios that comr to mind dont amount to any good.

Quote:

and drive it back to the dealership will they make me liable for the diffrence or will the BK judgement clear this for me when i volutary repo it?

Yes, you can include and get discharge on the deficiency amount under ch-7.

You need to elucidate your query for more help.

Submitted by SC on Mon, 01/25/2010 - 21:00

SC

( Posts: 3937 | Credits: )