Share post
member profile picture

I have filed for bankruptcy and the company Fulton Friedman said they got the papers and wiped it clean but I now need to call Midland Funding. I cannot find a number to call them should I just send them my cout papers to prove this is done so they do not try to garnish my wages?

Shouldn't your bankruptcy attoney be handling this for you?

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 06/14/2011 - 08:42

OhioGal1 OhioGal1
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 5253 | Credits: )

I agree, your lawyer should be taking care of this for you. You paid the attorney a fee one way or another. I was told by my attorney to just forward the info to him and he would take care of it. It may just be that the collector has poor record keeping and has not update their records with your bankruptcy info yet.

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 06/15/2011 - 18:50


Page loaded in 0.179 seconds.