Skip to main content
index page

just an update on Bf's Missing Son

Submitted by beli2005 on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 04:20
Credits:
[Donate]

The judge gave him FULL custodyof his son. Grandparents(who are flyng out there today, and Bf are picking him up today (company gave him a load going up to near where his son is. Bf is an OTR Truck driver) and they are picking him up at the academy he was enrolled in in MN, and taking him back to Madison. Provided mom doesn't show up first and take off with him(which she's already threatened to do). But at least this time there will be an amber alert, if that happens.

At this point mom doesn't have a stable home, job etc. Hell we don't even know where she is. She pawned her child off on a friend who the child doesn't even know in MN, that's the only reason we know where the son is. He called his dad. I believe the judge said it nicely "until there is such a time when the mother can prove she has a stable home/in a stable environment she will not get custody/and or any visitation rights And when she can prove to the courts that she has stable income/living arrangements only then will the courts grant her even supervised visitation."

I've been reading up on parental abductions Sadly, this isn't the only case out there. In some cases the mom has gone to great lengths to keep the child hidden such as changing names etc.

Son will be living with grandparents due to the boyfriend being an OTR trucker, and his home state being WI where bf's is MI.

smo65d11, yes this has been going on for a few months now.
They should be picking up Darrian pretty soon. Not sure how long school is these days, specially in MN. But I know they were planning on picking him up after school.

They are even stopping his child support payments (though I think he will still give them to the grandparents (just wont' be court ordered)

Submitted by beli2005 on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 12:22

beli2005

( Posts: 882 | Credits: )

smo65d11, thanks Darrian is safe and sound back in Madison. He's going back to his normal school today. Both him and the grandparents feel its' better to get him into his normal routine as quickly as possible. So i'm aslo going to assume boy scouts since he's also in that.

Dad found out that he had to pawn his Nitendo DS that he got him a few years ago for christmas to keep someone out of jail (who we don't know) but he's getting a new one from me this weekend along with some other stuff.

Submitted by beli2005 on Thu, 04/30/2009 - 05:24

beli2005

Yeah, dad told him he was getting a new one.. and his face lit up. He had all the pokemon games. So I have to do some searching and see if there's a list somewhere that I can at least get a start on. I know some of the newer ones.. but not the older ones.

Oh, and he also said he'll get counseling too. (so that's good) Thankfully I get paid tomorrow. The DS is getting picked up tomorrow, along with at least one game.. maybe two. Depending on how much Gamestop wants for some of the older ones.

Submitted by beli2005 on Thu, 04/30/2009 - 09:56

beli2005